Babies Babies

i didnt even realise

it was looping until the 6th chorus.

AWESOME!!

The final Zero One intro The final Zero One intro

looks nice

good job. 7/10 for what you HAVE done.

New Magic Bracelets New Magic Bracelets

sorry dude.

Not funny, the english translations pretty poor, and your mic sucks.

theLL responds:

Thank you for you opinion, and I'll try to improve

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Defeated Rome after playing the last few evenings, but there's no ending sequence :(
A great alternative to my cisco studies. A few bugs here and there, but nothing you haven't mentioned.

Pee Man - The Game Pee Man - The Game

haha Pee man?

An inside joke perhaps? care to elaborate?
Was a good few minutes of fun.

Enigmata Enigmata

Just clocked it in 9 hours :O

The only game I have played with out a break. What a wicked game!
Got all of the achievements and I finally killed Epic! What a hard bastard!
So started out with an RS fighter, then upgraded until I got RS Nithilium (elite).
Then I went and bought all the ships ;)

Here's a tip for people who find it hard to kill the last few bosses:

If you go in with a crappy gun like the green spread fire type or even the Amazatron, you'll die. You pretty much have to play the game for 9 hours to be able to afford a decent ship setup. The trick is to get the 'keep power-ups even after level completion' (or what ever) upgrade the rare weapons (found in the purple portal) then obtain one of the rare (and awesome) weapons the level before the boss, power it up with the multi direction power-up, then get your ass out of the level (warp speed (x) to the end of the level) before you get another gun changing power-up. This weapon combo complete with boss missiles, elite bombs, two backup ships, a particle gun, and energy+health rejuvenators, you might just stand a change - although it took me 3 or 4 tries.

Noticed a few spelling mistakes scattered throughout the game, but only nit picks - did not hinder the in-game experience.

Game play was smooth and easy to follow.

A few.. questions.. however:
I chose to continue the fight in stead of going back in time and now it won't let me proceed past level 26. What gives?
Is there still a way to travel back in time?
What was the point behind time traveling back to level 1?
I'm getting 100% on level 26 but my bonus is now only showing excellent (as opposed to the 'perfect' I used to get) and my gold bonus is only a mere 5000! How am I going to save to get the $10million boss portal on those kind of wages?

In closing: Although this game was ridiculously fun, I'm now wondering why I just spent the last 9 hours playing a computer game. But I did. 5/5 To the creator! Job well done.

It will hurt listening to this It will hurt listening to this

probably the best 11 seconds of my life.

lol what was that?!??

LolHi responds:

Awesomeness, that's what it was.

[jrdn] - Roin me in Reow [jrdn] - Roin me in Reow

lol

nice dude...
what drum synths are you using?

Niiiiice Niiiiice

wicked

Not to shabby man. the bass line seems to distort tho. what software r u using?

NedenAnimator responds:

thanx
i used acid pro for that song. lol